<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15781041/?claim=f2m9vzb2sd9″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Ok, lately my family has been getting under my skin, in other words: on my nerves.
They always expect me to do things everyday apart from what I already do, like paying my Aunt rent (every month) and I give her a lot of money for groceries (also every month) and, I’m also being forced everyday to clean her house, but her grandkids are the ones who make most of the mess.
Then they have the nerve to ask me, Why are you mad Johanna? What’s Wrong??
Well here are a few reasons why I’m getting irritated/annoyed with my aunt and my family.
- Why do you always have to complain and make up lies and say things like that I don’t do anything, after I cleaned your house?
- Why are you always blaming only my kids of making a mess, when your grandkids are way worse and mess up your whole house after I’ve already cleaned it?
- Why do you always have to be mad or in a bad mood (just cause you’re bitter) and take it out out on other people who haven’t done anything to you?
- Why am I the only one who has to buy groceries for your house, even after your kids, grandkids, daughters-in-laws, and everyone else (who you invite) who comes over, also eats up all the food I just bought?
- Why do you always expect me to buy more supplies for your house, when I hardly get to use them?
- Why am I always the one who has to not only watch and take care of my kids, but since I live in your house I have to also take care of your grandkids especially whenever you have a family party, while all of you the adults get to drink and gossip?
- Why can’t I ever relax just like all of you do?
- Why can’t I ever eat in peace, instead of rushing me all the time?
- Why do you get mad or annoyed whenever you see me on my phone, even if it’s just to look up songs I want to hear while I clean your house?
- Why can’t you just ever seem or be happy? Why are you so bitter, and always taking it out only on me?
Now those are the few things that are wrong with me and, making me feel irritated/annoyed with my family. If only they would appreciate everything I have done for them so far since I’ve moved in with them, instead of just judging me and talking badly about me especially behind my back. That’s another reason why I can’t wait to move out and get my own place, no one to consistently complain at you about you. So that’s what is wrong, but that’s just me.
Hope you guys are having a much better time and a great summer. 🙂